Wednesday 11 May 2011

Day 3: Bitter Lemo and Tears

Today really hasn't been what Ive eaten, day 3 and I'm in the routine of cereal for breakfast, noodles for lunch and something crap for tea. Except tea wasn't that bad, I had a jacket spud 15p, a pitta 5p and a tin of cheap Asda chicken curry. It wasn't great but it was better than eating pitta off the floor!
The revelation food and drink wise came with a big bottle of the most vile tasting fizzy pop from ASDA, 18 for a big bottle, its vile, it has a weird bitter aftertaste, but its fizzy and rammed with sugar so it will do for now!
But as I said today hasn't been about the food at all, today was when my emotions came, saw and conquered.
I'm an emotional person, I'm passionate, and I think about things too much and I feel things too much as well. I can often come across if you don't know me as being very head screwed on and level headed, maybe even slightly cold. But nothing could be further from the truth, I suppose I'm just quite good at keeping it all to myself and retaining a stiff upper lip!
But today I feel too emotional and I feel too tired, Ive cried, TWICE for reasons I'm not too sure of. I had all intentions of blogging tonight about how this is all making me feel and how its making me seriously question certain aspects of my life, but honestly I CBA.
I will address all those things and I will explain them all, but not tonight, perhaps in my summing up at the end of the week.
For now its off to bed with a crap lemo, thank you for following, and thank you to all who have donated, its much appreciated!

GoodNight GodBless
x

No comments:

Post a Comment