Thursday 12 May 2011

Day Four: The morning after the night before

I wont explain yesterday and the feelings and everything tonight, because I'm honestly still thinking about them, mulling them over and deciding what I'm going to do about the realisations I came too. Its my intention to finish tomorrow and then blog a final summing up on Saturday, hopefully by then after brunch in town on Saturday morning and a lie in, I'll be of clearer state of mind!
So today's post will come in the form of a ditty..........

Sleepless night because of empty plate,
Meant Cllr Till was running late.

No time for regular crunchy nut,
To attempt to fill my empty gut.

Post gym, finds time for a barm on the run.
But with no butter or mayo it was zero fun.

Savvy shopping brought beans and hash,
and left me with spare left over cash.

Today was better, not really so bad,
Think when its over I may feel slightly sad!

Thank You for reading, thank you for all your support, I'm pennies off my target now and every pound helps so please do sponsor me, sponsor me or I write more poetry,,,,,,your choice! :)

http://my.livebelowtheline.co.uk/CllrStephTill

x

No comments:

Post a Comment